Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love Scentsy

The calendar is showing April and the temperatures are starting to hover around 80 degrees every day.   Changes of Season call for changes of Scentsy smells.  If you haven't heard of Scentsy and love candles like I did/do, check this product out.  I will post a link as well so you can browse the catalog.  Scentsy is a way to make your house smell wonderful without burning a candle. I know sometimes candles are great for ambiance and I still love them, but Scentsy is a safer and easier way to make your house smell like French Lavendar or a Cranberry Muffin or whatever your nose loves.  There are different size warmers for large rooms, bedrooms and even bathrooms.  I like the fact that I can create atmosphere in our living room that is different from the family room that is different from our bedroom.  Sometimes I like to put the same scent in all rooms.  There seem to scents for every possible mood and occasion.  I wanted our living room to be light and sweet so I put in a fresh batch of Sweet Pea and Vanilla.  After about 45 minutes, the whole front of my home smelled great. 

The scent collections are large and they do have some that are available in seasons, but the new ones are fun to try too.  They even have Masculine scents!  I guess guys like them too.  My two younger girls like the scent Surfer Girl and Flutter.  Light and fun (and pink too!).  I haven't gotten them a Scensty for their room because we are still working on keeping it clean - if they can manage that for a while, then we will talk.  They want the Zebra Warmer - imagine that! 
I know you may be thinking "What's the big deal about Scentsy?".  For me, how the house smells can create moods of energy, relaxation and even comfort.  Who doesn't like the smell of Apple Pie or Pumpkin Spice Roll?  And let's be honest, a little boost in the bathroom can be a great thing.  You can even combine scents.

My favorite warmers are the Miracle collection, but I just skimmed through the online catalog and I really like the new ones!

One of my favorites "Charity"


Chianti



                











Here is the link to the main Scentsy Website, but you can scroll down to the bottom of my posts and I have posted a link to my Consultant.  Contact her if you have any questions!



Just wanted to share this in case you like this kind of thing too. 



Have a blessed day!


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment