Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday

Happy Wednesday to everyone!

Wednesday's are typically crazy around here - and end up being fast food or crockpot kind of days.  Crock pot if I have been organized enough to plan my menu.  I have to say - life is so much easier when meals are planned!  Anyone?  Up before it's light (way before) for coffee. Then it's time to wake up the kids and spend the next hour and a half getting ready for school.  You can sure tell the days the laundry is caught up because there isn't any bickering.  Then spend about an hour driving between 3 different schools to drop off and home again.  More coffee.  Quiet time - the most important thing of the day. Then it's time to dive into housework, administrative duties, babysitting and other duties as needed.  Lunch?  After picking up the kiddos from school, it's time for homework, laundry (of course) and dinner.  Then it's off to church for youth activities and a bible study for me.  By the time I get home, it's almost bedtime.  Most Wednesdays are spent in my car burning up that expensive gas - almost up to $4.00 a gallon.  Can you say carpool?   I know that
when you choose to have a larger family, your schedule gets larger as well so you just have to roll with it.  Honestly, I wouldn't trade all the hubbub in our house.  It is life in action and precious.  I think I actually dread the coming days of empty nest where there won't be any noise in the house.  But then, in eight years, more grandkids will probably be running around, so scratch that. 


Maybe this is what we will be doing with the grandkids laundry! 

Fun picture don't you think?   Although, I am not sure I will be the one scurrying up the mast to hang those things!
~May your Wednesday be bright and uplifting ~
In Him,
Kerri

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! Maybe I'll trying this during Pirate's Week in the Caymans!!

    ReplyDelete